Project 4 Visual Sequential Narrative: Progress

 I love playing with my pups, and playing with them is most certainly a sequence. I thought that frisbee would be an interesting subject for this, and I had a bunch of photos of them in motion running for and catching the frisbee, so I went with it and started playing around with it. Here's what I've got so far. I've composited a series of images taken at different distances. I thought that compositing them all together like this illustrated the repeating sequence of playing frisbee: I throw it, they run, they catch it (or don't), they run back to me, and the sequence is completed. 



Comments

  1. I love what you did with the frisbee and how you showed the motion! This picture is so awesome, the composition really leads the eye and tells an easy-to-understand story!! I don't even know what you could add to make this better, it has an awesome finished feeling!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1 Fantasy Appliance: Progress 1

Project 3 Cyclical Nature of Things: The Lifecycle of the Automobile