Project 4 Visual Sequence Narrative: Weeee!

 I tried another technique to capture the motion/sequence of the act of throwing the frisbee with some radial/motion blurs. I thought that better captured the energetic nature of the act. I also changed the aspect ratio of the image to cut away some unnecessary space. Took me an hour or so fiddling around with the orientation to get something I liked. The composition is raw at the moment with little to no crazy photoshop effects going on besides the blurs and some color correction, but I wanted to leave it this way intentionally for this progress post as it is the idea in its raw state. After looking at it for a while, I do appreciate how clean it is, but I do want to add some effects to it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1 Fantasy Appliance: Progress 1

Project 3 Cyclical Nature of Things: The Lifecycle of the Automobile

Project 4 Visual Sequential Narrative: Progress