Project 3 Cyclical Nature of Things: The Lifecycle of the Automobile




So I've decided to go with the lifecycle of the automobile for this project. Over the break, I did a lot of work to my car and spent a lot of time in the shop. While I was in there, I snapped some photos of the interior of the shop, underneath my car, and various parts/contraptions laying around that I thought might make a neat composition. As far as blending these images into a cohesive story regarding the lifecycle of a car, I figured that I'd break the lifecycle into stages: buying at the dealership, driving, washing, maintaining, and junkyard/repurposing. These pictures represent the maintenance stage, of the car's lifecycle, and would come after the dealership pictures found in the previous contact sheet I posted on this blog. I think these will work nicely for maintenance, but I'll have to get some more pictures for the washing, junkyard/repurposing, and driving portions of this project.

Comments

  1. I really like the concept of this! The compositions in all of these photos are really cool, I'm excited to see which parts of each picture you choose to incorporate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1 Fantasy Appliance: Progress 1