Project 3 Cyclical Nature of Things: Progress 1

  So instead of doing every parts of the lifecycle of a car, I decided to narrow it down to just the maintenance cycle of owning a car (taking it to a shop, ordering parts, replacing parts, etc). I took my shop pictures and messed around for a while, eventually coming up with this iteration. I wanted this to represent the chaos of working on a car in a shop, because it's not easy. Things can go awry, tools get scattered everywhere, and sometimes you have to improvise.



Comments

  1. Hi David,
    I definitely get the feeling of chaos that you were going for. There is a lot going on in this image, but with how you've layered and blended everything I think it really works. The red and blue reminds me of 3D glasses; I think those colors are a nice contrast from your images in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1 Fantasy Appliance: Progress 1

Project 3 Cyclical Nature of Things: The Lifecycle of the Automobile